Security & Fire Portfolio
UBM Live is the leading provider of security events and media. We provide opportunities for the buyers and suppliers to meet each other across the world.
We have recently introduced a loyalty scheme for those exhibitors who participate at more than one of our events. Find out the benefits of becoming an IFSEC Global Partner.
Sign up to our free monthly global newsletter
With more than 170 fire solution providers showcasing the latest technology and solutions, 14,000 installers, consultants, distributors, fire safety engineers, building control officers, and end users visiting to source the latest technology and dedicated free education covering the topics that matter most.
The event works closely with key stakeholders in the fire safety arena, each of having significant input into the event including:
- The Fire Industry Association (FIA)
- Association of Specialist Fire Protection (ASFP)
- The Fire Protection Association (FPA)
- Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
IFSEC is far more than a series of events happening once a year, our content, intelligence, knowledge and scale offer you a year round experience. Ifsecglobal.com our all new platform provides you with year round insight, networking and discussion to ensure you have the latest industry news, solutions and expertise at your finger tips.
13-16 May 2013
NEC Birmingham, UK
- IFSEC International attracts more than 24,000 visitors and 650+ exhibitors from over 100 countries.
- The global security market is valued at over $15.3bn with it forecast to grow to $25bn by 2015.
- 24% of our visitors have purchasing power of £1m or more
- IFSEC International is the only event to offer you the opportunity to meet the entire buying and influencing chain – 68% trade visitors and 32% end-user visitors
BEZPEKA powered by IFSEC
KyivExpoPlaza, Kyiv, Ukraine
- The key security and fire safety event for the Ukraine welcomes more than 8,041 security professionals and 160 exhibitors from 8 countries. Unique to the Ukraine, this internationally-focussed trade show represents the full spectrum of security technologies, products and services.
- BEZPEKA powered by IFSEC is supported by ministry branches, state agencies, and local industry associations and provides visa free entry into the Ukraine for EU and members of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS).
IFSEC & OSH Arabia
9-11 December 2012
RICEC, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- IFSEC & OSH Arabia is supported and endorsed by the Saudi Ministry of Interior.
- The event attracts more than 90 exhibitors and 2,848 attendees keen to network, buy and learn about the latest solutions and technology.
Saudi Arabia has 26% of the world’s share of current oil production, while its commercial and industrial security, fire and safety market is worth over £685 million. Due to this the region plans to spend $400bn over the next 5 years on security, while lack of legacy systems results in a demand for the latest digital technologies.
01-03 November 2012
Expocentre Noida, New Delhi, India
- IFSEC India is the most established event for Indian Commercial & Homeland Security and fire technology with 11,684 senior government and security professionals, and more than 250 exhibitors from over 40 countries represented.
- Critical infrastructure protection for pipelines and power stations will see spend of over £350m by 2016, while mass transportation will see spend increase to £3.6bn by 2016. In addition the Home Ministry has allocated over $100 million for city surveillance projects.
30 September – 2 October 2013
Lutfi Kirdar Istanbul Convention and Exhibition Centre
- IFSEC Istanbul is the new security, fire and safety event for Southeast Europe and the Middle East. Targeting more than 3,000 security professionals and 160+ exhibitors from Turkey and the surrounding region, the event reflects the changes in the region’s regulatory environment which make Turkey one of the most promising markets to target the wider geographical area.
- The event is supported by the leading industry associations in Turkey as well as IFSEC’s traditional partners, ministries and government agencies.
IFSEC South Africa
18-20 June 2013
Gallagher Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa
- IFSEC South Africa is the leading event that brings African security professionals together with more than 6,214 security professionals and close to 300 exhibitors from 48 countries.
- RSA security market forecasts growth of 8.7% by 2014 to an estimated US$5.5b while reporting the largest increase in crime to be robbery of business premises, which is up by 41.4%.
- 2012 saw the launch of Homeland Security South Africa, an exhibition and conference where exhibitors meet senior VIP attendees from RSA government and neighbouring states.
IFSEC Southeast Asia
11-13 September 2013
KLCC, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- IFSEC Southeast Asia is the new security and fire safety event for Southeast Asia, created from the leading regional events ISF and FIREC the event provides 20,000+ visitors with the opportunity to network, source new products and hear the latest issues and developments from the industry. In 2013, the event will play host to the most renowned security and fire organisations in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations).
The exhibition will tap into IFSEC International’s extensive database and network of participants to ensure that IFSEC Southeast Asia is the most diverse and truly global security and fire safety event held in this region.
IFSEC West Africa
05-06 March 2013
EKO Expo Centre, Lagos, Nigeria
- IFSEC West Africa is the definitive event for the emerging security market in the West African region with more than 2,250 visitors and 90 exhibitors attending.
The Nigerian security market is currently worth $3.5bn and by 2014 is forecast to grow 14%, while Nigeria is the 12th largest producer of petroleum products worldwide and current consumer spending coupled with climbing oil prices may see Nigeria’s economy overtake South Africa’s by 2025.
Security Excellence Awards
Hilton Hotel, Park Lane, October 2013
Now in their fourteenth year, the Security Excellence Awards have consistently broken new ground in highlighting the very best people, projects and processes the UK’s security sector has to offer.
Every aspect of security is covered, from guarding to training, from integrated solutions to successful security partnership initiatives and the burgeoning of UK-based security talent and solutions overseas.
Visit the Security Excellence Awards website
IFSEC International Security Industry Awards
Widely regarded as the industry’s premier event, the IFSEC Security Industry Awards is both a celebration and an acknowledgement of excellence of the products and technological innovations influencing and shaping the industry and security professionals.
The IFSEC Security Industry Awards takes place on Monday 13 May 2013 at the Hilton Birmingham Metropole and runs alongside the IFSEC exhibition, making it the social event for the entire industry.